Tagwiki is a wiki in which you link to pages by specifing hashtags they contain.
/tagwiki/help link will lead to all pages that contain both
This allows effortless and self-structuring organization and editing experience, as the page collection grows and evolves.
I just need a personal wiki, that I can throw random things into, that I don't have to pre-plan or carefully maintain.
User facing features and design goals
- browser-based UI,
- uses Markdown for content,
- brutally simple,
- excellent support for keyboard navigation,
- keeps pages as markdown files in a directory,
- convenient logs/journals/note taking
How it looks
Under the hood
- support public-facing setups (authentication, permissions, and so on)
Installing & running
Like any Rust program.
cargo install --git https://github.com/dpc/tagwiki.
docs directory for more user-documentation. Pages inside it are
tagwiki content, so you can use
tagwiki ./docs to try things out.